Your Privacy Is Important to Us
Personal Information We Collect About You
Personal information is information that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination with other information), and may include:
Postal Address (including billing and shipping address)
Date of Birth
Vehicle and Equipment Information
Physical Traits (such as measurements and sizes for apparel, shoes, helmets, etc.)
Payment Information (including credit and debit card information)
Rewards Points Balance
Order History and Saved Items;
Unique Personal Identifier or Customer Number;
Online Moniker or Alias
Social Media and Third-Party Login Information (first name, last name, and profile photos for all social media or third-party logins, as well as gender and birthdate for those logging in using Facebook);
Unique Identifiers (such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”) that remains on your device persistently to help you log in faster and enhance site navigation);
Log file Information (such as your IP address, browser type, access times, domain names, operating system, referring web page(s), pages visited, geographic location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs, and screen size), search terms, and cookie information);
Information From Cookies, Web Beacons, HTTP Referrers, and Other Tracking Technologies (IP address, location, age, gender, pages you view on our website, duration of your visit, pages you view immediately before and after you access our website, search terms you enter on our website, and information about your browser type, language and operating system. For our full Cookies Policy, please click here); and
Website Analytics Information.
Social buttons e widgets
On the Site you can also find social buttons / widgets, or those particular "buttons" depicting the icons of social networks (for example, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.). These "buttons" allow Users who are browsing the site to reach and interact directly with social networks with a "click". Thanks to the click on the social buttons / widgets, the social network acquires data relating to the user's visit to the Site. Outside of these cases, the Owner does not share or disseminate any navigation information or User data with any social network
How We Use Your Personal InformationThe communicated data will be used exclusively for:
(i) allow the User to register on the Site;
(ii) allow the purchase of products through the Site;
(iii) give feedback to any requests that Users may make with reference to the products purchased and / or the activity of the Owner;
(iv) allow the Data Controller to fulfill legal obligations imposed on the same; as well as
(v) guarantee the right of defense of the owner in judicial or arbitration with reference to any disputes relating to the execution of the contracts concluded with the owner.
The legal bases of this treatment are: (a) the need to perform contractual and pre-contractual measures, or activities in any case related to the execution of a contract, (b) and to fulfill the related legal obligations imposed on the Owner; (c) as well as the Data Controller's legitimate interest in legal defense. Legitimate interest which, in balancing the conflicting interests between the parties, does not involve a violation of the rights and freedoms of the User, as judicial defense is a right guaranteed by the legal system.
The provision of the aforementioned Personal Data is necessary, as they are indispensable for the execution of the purposes for which they are processed.
(vi) analyze the behavior of the User while browsing the Site, as well as the purchase data and preferences of the same in order to process reference clusters of Users who purchase products through the Site (Profiling);
(vii) carry out marketing activities by sending newsletters relating to the Controller's products / services and / or generic offers to all Users; as well as
(viii) carry out personalized marketing activities towards the clusters of Users processed as a result of the Profiling activity.
How We Share Your Personal InformationThe following describes our policies with respect to the sharing of your personal information with others.
We may share your personal information as follows:
- Within our group of companies including our affiliates, subsidiaries, locations, brands, etc.
- With our Service Providers in connection with their delivery of services to the Companies. Our Service Providers are prohibited from using your Personal Information for any purpose other than the delivery of services to us. However, we may permit our Service Providers to use aggregated or de-identified information that does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services
- As necessary, for the following purposes: (a) to comply with any legal process; (b) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations and protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (e) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- With our distributors, resellers and suppliers for business purposes. For example, we may share your personal information to process your orders, fulfill your requests, provide customer service, and improve our products and services
- To our insurers and professional advisers for the purposes of managing risks, obtaining professional advice, exercising or defending against legal claims, etc.
- To third parties in connection with or during negotiations of any reorganization, acquisition, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
- With third parties for co-marketing purposes, to improve our product recommendations and Services, or to provide you with other products and services
- With other sites, including social media platforms and advertising partners (such as Google and Facebook), for the purpose of ad targeting, remarketing, and customized advertising content
- We also provide an online chat service for our customers. If you use this chat service, the content of the chat messages as well as your email address and other personal information you provide via the chat feature may be shared with our Service Providers.
Information SecurityWe have implemented appropriate and reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access to, use of, and disclosure of, your personal information. However, there is no perfect security. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any credentials used to access your account with us and you should report suspected unauthorized activity to us immediately.
The Companies specifically reserve the right to terminate your access to the Services and any contract you have with the Companies in the event we learn or suspect you have disclosed your account or password information to an unauthorized third party.
--- - ---
POLARBEAR may modify this information to adapt it to future extensions or changes to the Site.
Information updated on 04/18/2022
We'd love to hear from you - please use the form to send us your message or ideas. Or simply pop in for a cup of fresh tea and a cookie:
87 Sifang Road, Chengxi New District, Yongkang City,
Zhejiang Province, 321300,
TEL: 86-178 2680 6347
Monday to Saturday: 8am - 12pm
Sundays: 10am - 6pm