[Purchase Instructions] Thank you very much for choosing our product. I need to confirm a few things with you before the delivery.1. Do you have any dirt bike installation experience?2. Our bike is 80% assembly, you need to assemble the following parts: handlebars, front fender, front wheel, front disc brake. Please let me know if you can finish the assembly...
Thank you very much for choosing our product. I need to confirm a few things with you before the delivery.
1. Do you have any dirt bike installation experience?
2. Our bike is 80% assembly, you need to assemble the following parts: handlebars, front fender, front wheel, front disc brake. Please let me know if you can finish the assembly yourself.
3. We have a video for you about how to assemble this bike. You can watch the video on product page or youtube.
4. Or you can choose our team in Dallas to assemble it for you then deliver it to you, but it will take an extra 1-2 days to deliver.
5. If you choose us to install, we won't charge you extra for installation. But the cost of delivery will increase by US$100. Because the volume is getting bigger.
6. If there is no quality problem, we hope you will not refund, because the round-trip freight costs nearly 900 DOLLARS. I can assure you of the product quality. This is the 300CC dirt bike from EGL, EGL has many dealers in the United States, and has been operating for more than ten years, you can completely trust their products.
7. If you have any after-sales problems, please contact us, we will solve them for you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your reply.
|Engine Type||CB250-F, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Air Cooling, SOHC|
|Max Power||14kw / 8500rpm - 19 Hp|
|Max Torque||18/6500 N.m/r/min|
|Shift Type||Manual Wet Multi-Plate, Constant mesh, two stage transmission, 5-Gears|
|Start Type||Electric & Kick Start|
|Drive Train||#520 Chain, FT: 13T/RR: 49T Sprocket|
|Front Fork||Φ53*Φ58.5-910mm Inverted Hydraulic Dual Adjustable Forks,265mm Travel|
|Rear Shock||480mm Dual Adjustable Shock with Ballonet, 120mm Travel|
|Front Wheel||7116 Aluminum Rim, Gravity Cast Hub, FT: 1.6 x 21|
|Rear Wheel||7116 Aluminum Rim, Gravity Cast Hub, RR: 2.15 x 18|
|Front Brake||Dual Piston Caliper, 240mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||Single Piston Caliper, 240mm Disc|
|Frame||Central Tube High Strength Steel Frame|
|Swing-Arm||Forged Aluminum Swingarm,L=590mm|
|Handle Bar||Tapered Aluminum #7075|
|Overall Size||2170x800x1260 mm|
|Wheel Base||1480 mm|
|Seat Height||940 mm|
|Ground Clearance||310 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||6.5 L / 1.72 Gal.|
Assembly for most dirt bikes includes: Handlebar brackers (c-clamps), front wheel, front brake, number plate and front fender. (May differ per model)
Shipping transit time for all orders within the USA it should take no more then 4-15 business days
At polarbearpart.com we offer you the possibility of sending our products to any region of the world.
Tracking number is issued to your email so you can keep track of your shipment.
For all bigger items, such as motorcycles, ATVs, and dirt bikes will require an appointment delivery prior to drop-off at your home. The carrier will call 1-2 days before drop-off to schedule a 4-hour window delivery appointment