EGL A15 230CC Manual Clutch
Free standard shipping on orders over $99
Estimated to be delivered on 12/01/2022 - 15/10/2022.
For orders (parts) within the USA, we offer free shipping. The price of dirt Bike and ATV includes shipping, so please don't worry that we will charge you a hefty extra shipping fee.
Delivery times is generally 2-7 days (depending on your location).
For all bigger items, such as motorcycles, ATVs, and dirt bikes will require an appointment delivery prior to drop-off at your home. The carrier will call 1-2 days before drop-off to schedule a 4-hour window delivery appointment.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Thank you very much for choosing our product. I need to confirm a few things with you before the delivery.
1. Do you have any dirt bike installation experience?
2. Our bike is 80% assembly, you need to assemble the following parts: handlebars, front fender, front wheel, front disc brake. Please let me know if you can finish the assembly yourself.
3. We have a video for you about how to assemble this bike. You can watch the video on product page or youtube.
4. Or you can choose our team in Dallas to assemble it for you then deliver it to you, but it will take an extra 1-2 days to deliver.
5. If you choose us to install, we won't charge you extra for installation. But the cost of delivery will increase by US$100. Because the volume is getting bigger.
6. If there is no quality problem, we hope you will not refund, because the round-trip freight costs nearly 900 DOLLARS. I can assure you of the product quality. This is the 300CC dirt bike from EGL, EGL has many dealers in the United States, and has been operating for more than ten years, you can completely trust their products.
7. If you have any after-sales problems, please contact us, we will solve them for you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your reply.
With selected Steel wheels, high-quality tires,comfortable shock absorber, A15 can take you drive across bumpy forest, muddy road, turbulent rivers, and even dusty desert！
- This die hard chain/sprocket on this A15 is designed to endure the roughest and toughest of any off road terrain.
High Performance Exhaust
- A stylish high performance exhaust pipe included on this bike is design to enhance both performance and style to the bike!
Wide and Comfort Foot Pegs
- Wide, folding, self-cleaning foot pegs and brake pedal for secure footing.
Strong Supply Capacity
- We can produce 2,000 units per month to ensure the speed of production and delivery.
Assembly for most dirt bikes includes: Handlebar brackers (c-clamps), front wheel, front brake, number plate and front fender. (May differ per model)
- Normally it will take up to 3 business days to process your order. Most orders will be shipped from our warehouses in Dallas. It takes about 3-10 working days to arrive depends on you location. You can click "ORDER SUPPORT -- Track My ORDER" at the bottom of our website and input your logistics number to check the logistics information. Trucking company will always call you before the delivery and let you check the condition of your items when they arrive, so do not worry about that you could miss the delivery.
- Shipping charge for one single unit of A10 is included in selling price. Other sellers will display their products without adding shipping costs, and you will be attracted by their low prices until you have spent 10 minutes learning about their products and are ready to pay, only to find out that there is a high shipping cost, which is a waste of your time!
- We promise that the price you see is all you have to pay! We will deliver the product to your door. Some store only ship your bike to the nearest trucking company terminals, those terminal are not readily available in a lot areas, that means you may have to spend your own time, your own gas and get a truck and trailer to drive long way ( in some cases, it could be more than 150 miles ) to get it. Also, some store will ask you to pay additional $30-$50 for residential address delivery and $50-$75 for liftgate service. Those motorcycles are very heavy and in most cases, you do need those services and end up paying a lot more for shipping.
Why Choose US?
We are a reliable and specialized company for selling motorcycle products:
- We have a professional r & D design team, can meet your customized needs. Professional sales team, answer any pre - or post-sale questions you have. We have more than 130 distributors around the world, and the quality of our products is recognized by them. We've been in this business since 1999.
- Our prices are the best in this industry, we welcome our customers to look around and compare out prices with local dealers and other online vendors.
Quality And Performance Products
- We purchase different accessories from professional manufacturers to ensure the quality of products. At the same time, our company also introduced 20 robots, so that the processing of products such as frames more accurate.
Bikes Parts Are Supported
- We prepared bikes parts in warehouse in Dallas. If you receive bike, there are damaged parts, we can reissue for you free. If you want to replace the accessories, we will also sell at a lower price.
We Have The Best Shipping
- We will send out your order as soon as possible. You do not have to worry about bike extrusion deformation or damage. We use an iron frame to secure the bikes and pack it in cardboard boxes.
|Engine Type||CB250, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Air Cooled||Compression Ratio||9.3:1-9.9:1|
|Displacement||223 ml||Shift Type||Manual Wet Multi-Plate, 1-N-2-3-4-5, 5-Gears|
|Bore * Stroke(mm)||65.5*62.2||Start Type||Electric & Kick Start|
|Max Power||12/7000 kw/r/min||Carburetor||PZ28JB ,Adjustable|
|Max Torque||17.5/5500 N.m/r/min||Ignition||Digital CDI|
|Drive Train||#520 Chain, FT: 13T/RR: 47T Sprocket|
|Front Fork||Φ51*Φ54-830mm Inverted Hydraulic Adjustable Forks, 180mm Travel||Front Tires||80/100-21|
|Rear Shock||450mm None-Adjustable Shock, 90mm Travel||Rear Tires||100/90-18|
|Front Wheel||6063 Aluminum Rim, Casting Hub, FT: 1.6 x 21||Front Brake||Dual Piston Caliper, 240mm Disc|
|Rear Wheel||6063 Aluminum Rim, Casting Hub, RR: 2.15 x 18||Rear Brake||Single Piston Caliper, 240mm Disc|
|Frame||Central Tube High Strength Steel Frame||Wheel Base||1320 mm|
|Swing-Arm||Tube High Strength Steel Swingarm;L=560mm||Seat Height||900 mm|
|Handle Bar||Tapered Aluminum #6061||Ground Clearance||325 mm|
|Overall Size||2000x815x1180 mm||Fuel Capacity||7.5 L / 2 Gal.|