[Purchase Instructions] Thank you very much for choosing our product. I need to confirm a few things with you before the delivery.1. Do you have any dirt bike installation experience?2. Our bike is 80% assembly, you need to assemble the following parts: handlebars, front fender, front wheel, front disc brake. Please let me know if you can finish the assembly...
Thank you very much for choosing our product. I need to confirm a few things with you before the delivery.
1. Do you have any dirt bike installation experience?
2. Our bike is 80% assembly, you need to assemble the following parts: handlebars, front fender, front wheel, front disc brake. Please let me know if you can finish the assembly yourself.
3. We have a video for you about how to assemble this bike. You can watch the video on product page or youtube.
4. Or you can choose our team in Dallas to assemble it for you then deliver it to you, but it will take an extra 1-2 days to deliver.
5. If you choose us to install, we won't charge you extra for installation. But the cost of delivery will increase by US$100. Because the volume is getting bigger.
6. If there is no quality problem, we hope you will not refund, because the round-trip freight costs nearly 900 DOLLARS. I can assure you of the product quality. This is the 300CC dirt bike from EGL, EGL has many dealers in the United States, and has been operating for more than ten years, you can completely trust their products.
7. If you have any after-sales problems, please contact us, we will solve them for you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your reply.
With selected Steel wheels, high-quality tires,comfortable shock absorber, A12 can take you drive across bumpy forest, muddy road, turbulent rivers, and even dusty desert！
|Engine Type||CB-150, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Air Cooled|
|Bore * Stroke(mm)||61*49.5|
|Max Power||8.6/8500 kw/r/min|
|Max Torque||10/7500 N.m/r/min|
|Shift Type||Manual Wet Multi-Plate, 1-N-2-3-4-5, 5-Gears|
|Start Type||Electric & Kick Start|
|Drive Train||#520 Chain, FT: 13T/RR: 47T Sprocket|
|Front Fork||Φ51*Φ54-830mm Inverted Hydraulic Adjustable Forks, 180mm Travel|
|Rear Shock||450mm None-Adjustable Shock, 90mm Travel|
|Front Wheel||6063 Aluminum Rim, Casting Hub, FT: 1.6 x 21|
|Rear Wheel||6063 Aluminum Rim,Casting Hub, RR: 2.15 x 18|
|Front Brake||Dual Piston Caliper, 240mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||Single Piston Caliper, 240mm Disc|
|Frame||Central Tube High Strength Steel Frame|
|Swing-Arm||Tube High Strength Steel Swingarm;L=560mm|
|Handle Bar||Tapered Aluminum #6061|
|Overall Size||2000x815x1180 mm|
|Wheel Base||1320 mm|
|Seat Height||900 mm|
|Ground Clearance||325 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||7.5 L / 2 Gal.|
Assembly for most dirt bikes includes: Handlebar brackers (c-clamps), front wheel, front brake, number plate and front fender. (May differ per model)
Shipping transit time for all orders within the USA it should take no more then 4-15 business days
At polarbearpart.com we offer you the possibility of sending our products to any region of the world.
Tracking number is issued to your email so you can keep track of your shipment.
For all bigger items, such as motorcycles, ATVs, and dirt bikes will require an appointment delivery prior to drop-off at your home. The carrier will call 1-2 days before drop-off to schedule a 4-hour window delivery appointment