2022 Clutch Lever
Free standard shipping on orders over $99
Estimated to be delivered on 12/01/2022 - 15/10/2022.
For orders (parts) within the USA, we offer free shipping. The price of dirt Bike and ATV includes shipping, so please don't worry that we will charge you a hefty extra shipping fee.
Delivery times is generally 2-7 days (depending on your location).
For all bigger items, such as motorcycles, ATVs, and dirt bikes will require an appointment delivery prior to drop-off at your home. The carrier will call 1-2 days before drop-off to schedule a 4-hour window delivery appointment.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
[MATERIAL] Most of the clutch lever sold in the market are made of 6000 series aluminum alloy, which is difficult to withstand the hug pressure when your motorcycle falls down.
[FOLDING] Does forward-only folding and folding up and down really protect your clutch lever?
[COMFORT] Is the contact with you fingers sharp? As we all know, we need to change gear a lot during a race, and such a angular lever will put a lot of strain on you fingers!
[PROTECTOR] Have you ever had this experience? When splashing up the sand cover your clutch cable, it will affect the use of clutch lever.
- All aluminum alloy parts are made of 7075.
- CNC and anodizing were used. It is easy to see the details in the pictures.
- The real 360° folding. Come with an extra steel cable to spare.
- More ergonomic curved surface design. You won't feel pain even if you use it for a long time.
- The angle of mounting is adjustable, you can adjust it base on the length of your fingers.
- Rubber protective cover with full travel of clutch cable.
- Support 1-finger, 2-finger and 4-finger control. High precision, so that you can use one finger control easily, without strain.